***

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Leaving for a while

As most of you've probably noticed, I've been MIA for quite a while.  Our lives and scheduling have been crazy and the blog has taken a backseat to everything else.  Honestly, I kinda feel that it just doesn't hold the importance it used to and I'd rather spend the spare time I have being with my family.  Since my computer crashed a while ago, and it hasn't been replaced, the only time I have to update is evenings or weekends.  See the conflict?!

At this point, I think it'd be best if I just step away.  I'll still hang on to the account so I can check in on my friends but I'll probably nix my personal posts for a while. 

To all my friends, thank you for being my support system.  There have been several days where I've truly needed you to pick me back up.  I've been able to conquer goals (running) and brag about how wonderful my husband and daughter are!  Please know I think about you all pretty much on a daily basis and that you remain in my prayers. 

All my love~

No comments: