***

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My baby's growing up

 Monday was Madelyn's first dance class.  You all know I've been extremely excited about it for a while now.  We bought cute dance clothes, the bag, I made ribbons, and of course shoes!  My baby girl was decked out! 


Sweet girl


Anyway, she did really well! I have to remind myself that she is the youngest in the class so she may not "get it" as quickly as the other girls.  She was very attentative for a while but once one little girl started disrupting the class, she began to loose focus.  So, hopefully, she'll do better tomorrow!  I just have to chill myself out sometimes since I was raised in a fairly competitive family.  If I can just quit stressing over her being the best and take in the fact that she's having a blast, then we'll all be just fine!  And, even if she isn't the best in the class, at least she is the best dressed!! haha


Show off


After class


Tiny dancer!

Big girl walking into the studio :)


So, the time is quickly approaching where she will no longer be a baby :( Yes, she will always be MY baby, but she's growing up too fast and I don't like it not ONE BIT!  I can only imagine what I will be like on her first day of school!  I'll be sure to keep you all informed :)

No comments: