***

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The glue that holds us together


So, as I mentioned briefly in my previous post, I'm a bit cranky sometimes. What can I say. I prefer when things go my way. And in life, as most of you know, this may or may not happen. So, when things DON'T go my way, I have him ^.
Ha, he'd absolutely KILL me if he saw this and if you notice it's been changed, then he's seen it :)
Jeremy's my husband of three years. He's serious when he needs to be, and goofy when the time calls for it. Aside from my own dad, he has to be one of the best husband's around. He works all day, comes home to what may be a clean or an absolute trashed house (some days are just crazy), gives 100% to Madelyn and even cooks every once in a while. When it comes to cooking or washing the dishes (no dishwasher CRAZY), he just does it. I may have had to ask once or twice but he definitely chips in around the house if I need him to. Now let's be honest. Of course there are times when I could just scream at him for whatever it may be, but all in all, he really is an all around great guy.

No comments: