***

Friday, July 23, 2010

Rainbow reminder

I have certainly been tested this week.

I was pretty much bitter and pissy and in no mood to suck it up and get over it.  Just one of those weeks where you just want to whine about poor pitiful you. I don't think I'm the only one who has experienced this...I hope.

While in the car yesterday, I looked up to the sky at all the clouds.  I guess just looking for an escape for a while (Jeremy was driving).  I promise you, I saw the coolest most odd thing I believe I've ever seen.  In the clouds, literally a part of the clouds, was a rainbow.  It was not the typical arched rainbow that everyone is used to seeing.  It was straight across and formed with the shape of the clouds.  I wish I could have gotten a picture. 

I took my sunglasses off to make sure I wasn't just seeing things and, although it was less vibrant, it was still there.  I asked Jeremy if he saw it but he said he couldn't.  Maybe it was because he was in the driver's seat and the rainbow was higher up in the sky on my side.  It's the only logical explaination I could give.  I even borrowed his glasses to see if I could still see it.  Sure enough, there it was.  So, maybe I wasn't the only person who saw this.  Maybe others caught a glimpse of it too.  But if not, I KNOW I'm not crazy.  I saw it. 

Needless to say, I stopped my poor pitiful me act. 

No comments: