***

Monday, October 25, 2010

I saw God today!

Well, last night.  Seriously, this is the absolute coolest most amazing thing I've ever personally seen and experienced! Take a look at this picture.....


Now take a better look at the picture hanging on the wall behind us.  Do you see that woman in the right corner of the picture?  We have no idea who she is.  An angel maybe?!

The only other people in the house at the time of this picture was my mother in law and father in law.  That lady is NOT Mrs. Barbara.  Her face is rounder and her hair is feathered out. Neither of which is a description of my mother in law.  Looking at her, it is as if she were standing by Mr. Kevin and Mrs. Barbara and she got caught in the reflection of the glass.  When I look at her, the only description I can give is that she looks very content,serene.

We've been traveling back home a lot lately to spend time with Mr. Alfred.  He's been diagnosed with cancer and his chances of beating it are very slim.  This picture was taken a little after we learned about the diagnosis at his house. 

I have no idea what made me take a look at this picture last night but I did.  I just knew everyone was going to laugh when I brought this up, but those who have seen it all agree that it's not Mrs. Barbara, but they do see her. Mrs. Barbara and Mr. Kevin actually went over to Mr. Alfred's house and attempted to catch themselves in the reflection of the glass just to see if there was a possibility of it being Mrs. Barbara.  They weren't able to do it.  I am completely beside myself over this.  I think we've all been a little down lately and the comfort that he has someone watching over him is good. Think what you may, but I choose to believe that it's an Angel.  It's good for the soul and there is no other explaination :) 

So, for those of you who are down over something going on in your own lives (and I know there are a lot of us right now), I hope this brings you comfort and hope.    

1 comment:

Erin R. said...

Goose bumps! I just got them!