***

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Yet another "moment"

  Well, two really.  I love it when Madelyn says cute little things.  I guess because kids don't really think about what they're saying, they just say what they think.  This is probably the reason I enjoy the toddler/ preschool years the most!  Anyway, on to the events!

I pre-ordered Beauty & the Beast way back in August! As soon as I heard it was coming back out, I knew we'd be getting it and I wanted the one that has all three discs.  I didn't dare tell Madelyn it was ordered because I knew she would not understand the waiting process.  Well, the release date was Tuesday and we still hadn't gotten ours in the mail....Not a happy momma!  Thank goodness she's not old enough to realize when things are out yet :) Anyway, we got it in the mail today and I was SO excited (this and Mermaid were my childhood favs).  I came back in and said, "Guess what we have in the mail!!!"  She came running over and as I opened the package and showed her the box, her face lit up and she screamed out the name with the most excited and animated voice ever followed by "wow!"  We then watched it three times IN A ROW!

Later, while I was taking her to potty, she said, " Mommy, you're my favorite!"  hehe so cute!


Isn't it fun hearing what your kids think up and the innocence they have in their little lives!! 

One day, I'm going to start a never ending post that contains all the cute/funny stuff she says and does...Anyway, hope you all have had a great week!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Start a journal...or a section on your blog for all of the cute stuff she does. I have two reasons for this: I want to hear about it (Madelyn is PRECIOUS!) and it will be great material to have on file when she becomes a teenager. (Oh, you know I'm right!)

My all time favorite Disney movie has to be Cinderella--I drove my parents CRAZY watching it over and over again! Of course, Beauty and the Beast and The Little Mermaid were right up there with Cinderella, but they had some intense scenes--and I was a scared-y pants as a kid!

Miss you! Hope you are doing well.

~Brit said...

Great idea Heather! I don't know why I didn't think about a journal for her?!