***

Monday, October 11, 2010

Precious Tutus!



I wanted to take a moment to talk about a friend of mine who has just launched her new tutu store!  I know tutu's have been a bit over done lately and to be honest, I know most of you are thinking "Ugh, not ANOTHER tutu store."  BUT, I have seen her girls wearing a few of these in person and they are wonderful!  They are so much more classic than the ones I've seen and aren't just your every day cutesy little girl tutu!


She offers full length dresses and skirts.  I just LOVE what she's done which is why I am actually taking it upon myself to promote her work!  Along with her classic looks, she also throws a little fun in there which is great for the holidays or whatever event you may have in mind.  I'm sure she'd also be willing to do something special for you as well :)




So, if you're interested, or know someone who may be, please take the time to hop on over to http://www.daisyandlilly.com/ and take a look! 


No comments: