***

Friday, April 23, 2010

Madelyn's Play House


Yep!  I made that!  ALL BY MYSELF :)

My parents purchased a larger playset for Madelyn earlier this week.  What did I do with one of the boxes the playset came in?  Made her this awesome playhouse.  How cool is it that she has something brand new to play with (and a really awesome playset) that was absolutely FREE!  Paint was left over from our kitchen and Madelyn's bedroom, the door knob was a plastic golf ball, and although I should have been paid for all my physical work....that was free too!  You guys really don't understand how incredibly proud of myself I am.  I think I am going to continue when I have the time and maybe add some curtains for the windows (there's another on the side closest to the door), and I'd love for her to have maybe a small table and chair in there.  How cute will she and her friend be in this?? TOO CUTE!  I absolutely promise there will be more and better pictures to come within the next few days.  I took this picture tonight.  It looks WAY better in person too.   Madelyn LOVES her new playhouse and her playset.  She's a very lucky little girl-- grandparents buy one gift--and she gets two!  Honest....more pics to come!!!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Playhouses were my fav when I was a little girl! I bet Madelyn is ecstatic!! You did a great job

Lindsey B said...

I love it! I wish I was as creative as you are!

I repeat, you = mom of the year!!!