***

Monday, February 22, 2010

Ahh vitamin D

Finally!! I am LOVING this beautiful weather we've had the past few days.  It's been so sunny and even a little warm ~ Madelyn got to wear one of her cute new outfits yesterday :)  We spent the entire weekend outside and it was wonderful.  Saturday, we took Madelyn to Universal with my brother and nephew, Asher.  They had a great time- as they always do with each other- and we had some fun too! 
Yesterday was the real fun, for me atleast.  As we walked out of church, I begged Jeremy to take me to the beach!  I knew it'd be cooler there, and I'd have to wear normal clothes, but I NEEDED the beach.  It is my own personal drug I guess you could say.  It's been way too long since we've seen each other (the weekend at Jessica's doesn't count...It was just a little too cold).  We swung by to pick up my brother and nephew again, and off we went.
The kids had a great time playing and laughing and running.   I, on the other hand, sat my hiney on a towel and took in all the fun around me (which was my very own playtime).  I watched my beautiful little girl concentrating so hard in order to fill her huge bucket up with sand.  Asher and the guys ran around in front of me playing a little football.  There were people who would occasionally walk past us at the oceans fingertips and EVERYONE seemed so pleased to have this time.  I found myself drawn in by the ocean and the seagulls quite a few times.  There couldn't possibly be anything more relaxing that this God given oasis.  As the evening brought cooler weather, and we began to pack up, we were blessed with the presence of a special guest or two-- or MORE.  We saw anywhere from ten to fifteen dolphins swimming near the beach line.  I tried so hard to get a good picture of them, but what can I say, my camera is TERRIBLE and SLOW.   We couldn't have asked for a better end to our visit although the kids really could have cared less about the dolphins.  We finished up our day with a little Bubba Gump and waved good bye to another great weekend.

Love these little shoes.  So cute.

Here she is...Working so hard :)

Cute little fishy.

Looking out into the ocean. So beatiful.

So peaceful and relaxing.
 
Best pic of the day. Those are Jeremy's hands Madelyn is running to.

  

No comments: