***

Thursday, February 25, 2010

~Yummy~

Madelyn's papaw found some popsicle molds while we were visiting Jessica.  He got so excited and said he used to make popsicles when he was a child and wanted to know if  Madelyn would want some.  Well who am I to deny a gift?! (I also made these when I was younger and LOVED them.)  Unfortunately, we didn't get to make any while they were here, so Madelyn and I made them yesterday.  She had such a great time helping me and eating the finished product too!  Here she is being such a great little helper (excuse the messy hair)..........


We made fruit and yogurt pops!


Mmmm. Too good to wait!


Finished product!



These are super easy to make.  I actually got the recipe out of Jessica Seinfeld's Deceptively Delicous book.  It calls for 2 cups frozen berries, 2 cups plain lowfat yogurt, and 1/4 or a little more confectioner's sugar.  We halved the recipe because we wanted to do strawberry and then mixed berry.
Try them!  Your little one, or big one, will really like them!

No comments: