***

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Big Girl Bed



Today is the day! We are picking Madelyn's mattress up today after work. I'm so excited and hope she adjusts well. I can't wait to be able to cuddle with her in the mornings in her own bed :) I'm sure she will love being able to share her bed with her cousin when he's here as well. We've had her bedding since before Christmas but have had to wait to purchase the rest... Money's tight these days for everyone it seems. I've been working on her room here and there ever since. Who knows what the final outcome will be for it?! Or, if there will ever be a "finished product." Maybe one specific theme or maybe just a hodgepodge of things we think we like. It seems like greens and pinks are the colors we stick with. Either way, I'm sure Madelyn will love it and give it her own personal word "woo woo". (She adjusted the whistle that we'd do when we thought she looked pretty. You know the hot mama whistle haha.) I'll try to get some pictures posted of her in her new big girl bed by tomorrow.




Here's a pic of her new bed :) As I said before, the room's still a work in progress and it's a lot of pink, but we're pleased so far.

No comments: