***

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Paradise for the Weekend




Yay! We finally made it back down to visit my sister in law. We've been so busy lately, or things have come up, that it's been a while. My in laws flew in and we met them down there. We had a great weekend even though it was cold down there too (Crazy Florida weather this year).
Madelyn is a very blessed little girl in the fact that EVERYONE loves her. I don't mean your every day typical "I love you," I mean, can't go more than a few weeks without seeing her loves her. And, she returns the favor. She really does genuinely love and enjoy being with everyone in our family.
As soon as we told her we were going to visit Jessa, she was geared up to go! It's about a three hour trip down and so we told her that after she woke up, she'd get to see Jessa, Papaw, and Grammie. So, she was a good little napper but woke up just a tad too early. I had a tough time explaining to her why they weren't there yet. So, we finally pulled up to Jessica's, and as we unloaded, they pulled up too. So, while Jeremy was taking the luggage out (poor baby) Madelyn and I practically bounced up and down waving and shouting hey!
We meant we were visiting the beach. Can you believe you can still have fun at the beach when it's cold? Madelyn had a great time with everyone. She walked the beach with Jessa, watched surfers with Grammie, and enjoyed a nature walk with Papaw.


I swear she didn't nap all weekend. She went to bed LATE and woke up no later than 8 ready to go. I guess she didn't want to miss out on any time with some of her favorite people. And during this entire time, she may have gotten whiny once. Such a good little girl if I may say so myself :)
We didn't have a big eventful weekend. Just hung out with everyone and had fun being with each other. And now everyone is back at home and we're waiting until the next time we get to visit. Until then, here are a few more pics to enjoy of our weekend in paradise!


No comments: