***

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Let me say it for you...






                 








PRECIOUS!!!!!!

Thanks!  I know :) I mean, really.  How cute are pig tails on a little girl??  I just can't seem to get a good front facing pic of them, but trust me, they are definately MUCH cuter in person!  We gave these cute little piggies a try yesterday and Madelyn loves them!  Of course, I have to use tiny clips to hold up the slacker pieces in the back, but you can't tell too much.  So, today, what did I do?  I dolled her up in one of her cutest Hartstrings outfits, her finest pearl necklace, and these babies!  She was such a little doll!  She was way outdressed for me, so I had to fancy myself up as well :)  We pranced into the mall like we owned the place and the very first thing she did when we met our friends at the play area was show off her new do and necklace.  She is definately my child.  And the best way to top the day off.......Madelyn's very best friend in the whole wide world (get the magnitude here?), Asher, is back!  He is Madelyn's cousin and I swear they love each other so much it's ridiculously cute.  He's the superhero in her eyes and she's his cuter- than- any -other trusty sidekick! 

                                                 
Reunited!!


Asher took this one!  Such a little photographer :)


My happy girl!  And I'm a little teary eyed, because as I'm writing this, "In my daughter's eyes" is playing on my blog.  She really is my life.


1 comment:

Lindsey B said...

OMG - that is presh! Seriously way too cute! I love it!