***

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Worst run ever!

Disgust. That about sums up my feelings about my run last night.  I REALLY hope it was so bad simply because it had just rained and on top of dodging traffic because I chose to run around the neighborhood, I also had to dodge huge rain puddles (which is why I ran in the middle of the street).  It was muggy, my tummy was still pretty full from dinner and my heart simply wasn't in it.  I don't enjoy running around the neighborhood.  I much prefer running by the bay.  My fear with all of this is that I have gotten too used to running on the treadmill.  My race is sneaking up on me and I feel like I'm regressing this week NOT progressing. 

My mood this week is terrible.  I am just tired and over running right now.  All my shows are coming back on for the season.  Jeremy is finally home after an entire month of traveling for his job.  Madelyn has dance two nights a week and our weekends have been jammed pack lately.  So, I really just want to sit my hiney on the couch with my family and enjoy time with them.  Not run. 

I have got to get back into my morning runs.  It's the only choice.  Wake up early again? Ick. 

1 comment:

Lindsey B said...

You'll get back into it!! And I know you will do great at the race!!