***

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Question of the week

Do you ever get to feeling like your life is just a little ordinary?  Well, I usually don't think about it until I tried to answer the question of the week on my mom's group message board.  Each week, there is a random question that is posted and we all answer just for kicks.  I usually find something good to answer with, but this week I am at a total loss for words.  Here's the question:  If your life were going to be made into a movie, what would it be about and who would play you?

  1. PROBLEM: I don't really think I have anything of interest to make a movie about.  I mean, I feel like I lead a pretty typical life.  Please don't get me wrong, I am very thankful for  everything about my life and I am very blessed to have the life I have.  Nor would I change anything about it. But if you think of most of the movies, they are either horror--absolutely not, comedy--I'm not at all comical, drama--again, nothing extra crazy around here, or love story.  Now, I could definately touch on the love story but there's no crazy "almost lost the love of my life but I found him" story there either. I mean, I don't really think my life would be a very good movie subject. 
  2. Who the heck would I say would play me?  I'm not too good at thinking of a movie star who I a) look like or b)  act like.

 What about yourself?  What would a movie about yourself be and who would play you? 

Maybe I'll transfer the question of the week over here more often if this has a good turn out.

No comments: