***

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

same old thing

So, it's been a while...... Sorry I've been such a slacker this week.  I don't have any idea why, but I absolutely cannot catch up on rest.  I have been walking around here ever since we got back from vacation like a zombie.  I am SO tired.  On top of that, I swear we have been going constantly.  Summer always has us so busy!  We go go go all weekend and then during the week it feels like we never stop either.  Anyway, I guess because of this, I feel like I don't have anything important to talk about.  So, I'll be back soon with something interesting to talk about....eventually.

On another note, the one thing I've kept you guys updated on..... Running!  We are now into the weeks where we run for an allotted amount of time straight.  We are up to 2 1/4 miles without stopping (about 25 minutes).  Go us!  Don't get me wrong, it's NOT easy, but it is definately getting better!  I cannot believe that I am actually doing this for real. Next week we move it up to  28 minutes or 2.75 miles.  We are a little behind on the mileage, so realistically, we'll probably be closer to 2 1/2 miles within the 28 minutes instead.  Still good enough for me though!  We will be completely finished with the program in two weeks and will continue to run in order to make sure we have our 5k down!  Once we get to a plateau there, then we will add onto our mileage :)

No comments: