***

Thursday, March 11, 2010

March Of Dimes

As I've mentioned in a previous post, Madelyn and I have taken the opportunity to become more active in our community with other moms and children.  We are having a great time and have stayed so busy.  We've also had the privilage to join in  on walking for the March of Dimes.  I've decided this is a win win all around.  We get to support a foundation that works so hard to raise money for premature children, we get a little exercise ( 3 mile walk), Madelyn gets to visit her new friends, and Jeremy has no choice um, gets to join in as well :)   So, if you'd like to help me reach my goal--I'd really love to go beyond it--please click on this link or click on the badge at the top of my page.  I'd really appreciate any support you may be able to give!  Thanks and wish me luck! I'll be sure to update you on how sore I am after the fact :)

No comments: