***

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Riverwalk

This past week we discovered an area downtown right on the river.  It's pretty new to Tampa and it's called Riverwalk.  Well, we knew about it, but we just haven't visited until now.  We LOVE it. 
My mom and I took Madelyn and Asher the other day.  There is a sand play area, a jungle gym, and a splash park that will be opening up soon!  It's a great place to take Madelyn if I don't want to drive to the beach.  It's also pretty cool to be in the middle of the downtown scene and have some green space for the kids and dogs to run around.  Also, at the end of the day, there is a cafe that overlooks the river to sit and have the BEST white sangrias ever.  Anyway, we went back today and I snapped a couple of pics while we were there.  Enjoy!

This is from when my mom and I visited.  Probably one of the greatest pictures of the kids in a while.  We'll be missing Asher for a couple months while he's back with his mom. 

I kinda favor this one :)


Daddy love


My life, my love


This is the pic of someone who is extremely blessed... Hope your day was as good as ours.

No comments: