***

Friday, March 12, 2010

Welcome

   When I first began this blog, I wasn't sure that I wanted friends and family to know. I just wanted a place to be able to sit and write.  Whether it was funny, sad, irrelivant, or just to brag on Madelyn.  I wasn't prepared at the time to share my thoughts, ones that I may even have trouble talking to Jeremy about, with other friends and family.  I just wanted to be able to write without being judged by the ones closest to me.
  Well, the time has come.  I've decided that I'm okay with those people knowing just what I think, or the things that are going on in my life.  I think most of my friends who know me the best will know by the "tone" of my post if it's one that I am willing to talk about or maybe just one that a simple comment would work best for.  I hope that my blog will become a good place for everyone (who is even interested) to keep up with me and my family.  I tend to write more than talk (I'm not much of a phone person).
   Now, going right along with this.... I think I may have managed to offend my very best friend by keeping my blog to myself.  So to this person I say:  Please know that I had NO intention of hurting your feelings and I certainly didn't want to keep the things I write about from you.   You of all people know that I tell you everything--it just may take a while.  I am so very excited that you are a part of this now, along with other friends and family.  This just makes it easier for me to let you know what is going on since we tend to get so busy that we sometimes can't find five minutes to talk.  I also am now confident that I won't be boring EVERYONE who reads my posts because you get excited over the same little things as I do. Please, if I hurt your feelings in any way, accept this as my deepest apology--and I will quiz you daily to see if you've been keeping up! hehe.
   Welcome to my friends who are just now discovering my blog.  Since most of my friends and family are many many miles away, it is so difficult to stay in touch.  I hope you will check back often and that I can share my life with you a little more now.     

1 comment:

Krissy said...

Dear bff,
You have now managed to make me cry! I love you and I was not offended in anyway! I was excited about it and only wish I would have known sooner so I wouldn't have been up so long last night reading everything! I love you so much and I would never judge anything you do! Can't wait to be quized!