***

Monday, March 15, 2010

Today's realization

Finding new mommy friends is VERY similar to dating again.  (Online dating if you factor in that I found these ladies through meetup.com.)

Explanation:  I initially joined two groups of moms.  Then, one I really wanted to join opened up, so I couldn't pass that up.  So, I am a member of three different groups.  After going to the first "blind date" of each, and hanging out on the message boards, I think I've found some potential friends :) Today, I had a message from one of the girls wanting to get our girls together again this week.  I swear I felt like a little girl who just got asked out on her first date.  haha It's so sad to be out of the "game."

1 comment:

Lindsey B said...

You are going to have to teach me how to make mommy friends. I am terrified of not having any mom friends during my 6 month maternity leave.

So glad you are meeting people Brit!